2915 S. Ridgeview Way
Sioux Falls, SD 57105
Areas of expertise
- Strategic Planning and Execution: Facilitation, Plan Development and Plan Accountability
- High Impact Boards: Board Development, Understanding Roles and Responsibilities, Board Policy Development
- High Performing Teams: Success Pyramid, Knowing Yourself, Knowing Your Team, Maximizing Strengths, Working Together Well for maximum results
- Executive Coaching for CEO’s and Senior Leadership
- Transition Planning and Support
- Onboarding new Leadership
- Internal Communication
- Crisis Management
- Development of Staff Orientation and On-going Training Programs
- Interim Leadership
- Guiding the human element of Merger and Acquisition Conversations
Recent Clients Served
- Sioux Falls Jazz and Blues Society- Sioux Falls, SD
- South Dakota Hall of Fame – South Dakota
- South Canyon Lutheran Church – Rapid City, SD
- St Matthew Lutheran Church – Charleston, SC
- NovusWay, Inc – Headquarters at Newland, NC
- St Anthony Park Lutheran Church – St. Paul MN
With over 30 years of senior leadership service in the non-profit sector, Anne has direct experience working with boards of directors, developing and implementing strategy, leading teams, developing people and creating a strong culture built on trust and mutual respect. She also led teams through mergers and acquisitions and led effectively through challenging times. The pinnacle in her own career was ultimately merging and being asked to lead a $60 million statewide non-profit organization that served over 3500 clients and employed 1200 staff.
Anne pursued work as a consultant because she is passionate about helping and guiding others using what she has learned through her vast experiences. She loves working with mission and faith-based organizations and knows how critical it is that they are equipped to use their resources (human and financial) as effectively as possible in achieving results.
Her volunteer work includes a broad range of services on multiple non-profit and community boards. She also currently serves on the ELCA South Dakota Synod Council and has served as chair of her congregation, helping lead and guide major governance reorganization in her church.
In 2018 she was honored to be inducted into the South Dakota Hall of Fame for her leadership and contributions to the field of Human Services.
Anne and her husband Dennis enjoy traveling, sailing, birding, biking, camping and time with their daughter, son-in-law and three grandsons. They are also avid Notre Dame Football fans. Go Irish!
Anne, we couldn’t have reached this point without your expertise, energy, and encouragement! Thanks be to God for you!Pastor Daniel Ruen