16 Big Sky Place
Sioux Falls, SD 57110
Areas of expertise
Feasibility Studies and Capital Campaigns, Annual Fund Development, Training for Development Staff
Recent Clients Served
- Abbott House Capital Campaign – Mitchell/Rapid City South Dakota
- Metigoshe Ministries Capital Campaign and Annual Fund – Bottineau North Dakota’
- Lutheran Memorial Church Stewardship For All Seasons – Pierre South Dakota
- Lutheran Campaign Corporation of Central Pennsylvania Annual Fund, Arendtsville Pennsylvania
- Shetek Lutheran Ministries Capital Campaign – Slayton Minnesota
- Aberdeen Area Veterans Inc. Capital Campaign – Aberdeen South Dakota
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
Association of Fundraising Professionals – South Dakota Chapter
Tuesday, January 21, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Dave was a founding, Executive Committee member of the South Dakota Chapter of AFP (then the Association of Fundraising Professionals) and the second South Dakota member to attain CFRE certification. He has served as Chapter Chair, Vice-chair, Treasurer and also chaired various committees when the SD Chapter has hosted the Mid-America conference.
As one of the founding partners of GSB, Dave brings to clients high energy and expertise to capital campaigns, annual funds, endowment campaigns and general counsel. More than 125 client-partners have benefited from his counsel, encouragement and direction.
Dave is successful because he has worked in the trenches. He served as program administer, development director and executive director with nonprofits for more than 20 years. That experience combined with 32 years providing fundraising counsel gives clients a powerful ally in building annual and endowment funds and guiding successful capital campaigns.
His clients identify, as a signature trait of his counsel, his tenacious efforts in leading them to and exceeding their fundraising goals.
I appreciate the sensitivity and expertise you bring and your willingness to aggressively press us to do our work."