418 Wren Cir
Brookings, SD 57006
Areas of expertise
Endowment Strategies, Planned Giving Marketing, Donor Advised Funds, Charitable Remainder Trusts, Charitable Gift Annuities, Qualified Retirement Plans, Gifts of Real Estate, Legacy Planning
Recent Clients Served
- Abbot House, Mitchell SD
- Atonement Lutheran Church, Muskego WI
- Brookings Area Habitat For Humanity, Brookings SD
- Cambridge Lutheran Church, Cambridge MN
- Living Work Lutheran Church, Katy, TX
- Lutheran Camping Corp, Arendtsville PA
- Lutheran Services Carolinas, Salisbury NC
- Metigoshe Ministries, Bottineau ND
- Our Saviors Lutheran Church, Rockford, IL
- Prairie Lakes Healthcare Foundation, Watertown SD
- St. Stephen Lutheran Church, Bloomington MN
Jim brings to clients extensive knowledge, skills and expertise in planned giving strategies for donors. He creates customized materials for marketing planned giving for his clients. These materials give clients a two year cycle of marketing materials of gift strategies for donors to include charity in their estate plans.
Jim can advise endowment committees in reviewing investment management, gift acceptance and distribution policies.
Jim served as Director of Lutheran Planned Giving of South Dakota for 20 years and represented the ELCA Foundation in the SD Synod during that time.
Jim and his wife Nancy live in Brookings, South Dakota and are avid travelers by motorcycle.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
We can help.
Contact our team to learn more about the variety of ways we can help non-profits and congregations get to the next level. With a successful track record of over 40 years of fundraising and consulting, we have the tools, knowledge, and experience to help you and your organization succeed.