191 Riverbirch Drive
Fletcher, NC 28732
Areas of expertise
Mike served as both a parish pastor and as VP of Advancement at the denominational camps in the Southeast United States, Mike brings both an institutional focus as well as parish experience to his consulting. Mike’s primary areas of expertise include:
- Capital Campaigns
- Judicatory-wide appeals
- Congregational Stewardship
- Annual Fund Development
- Marketing and Sales
Mike also does work in board development, particularly on the congregational level. He also has experience with strategic planning.
Recent Clients Served
- Western Pennsylvania United Methodist Church Camps and Retreat Ministry
- Southern Ohio Synod, ELCA
- Trinity Lutheran Church, Owatonna, MN
- Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, Madision, WI
- Abiding Presence Lutheran Church, Burke, VA
- North Carolina Synod, ELCA
- Paradise Point/Diocese of Idaho, Boise, ID
- Saint Paul Area Synod, ELCA
- Lutheran School of Theology in Chicago
- Good Mews Animal Foundation, Marietta GA
- Camp Perkins, Hailey, Idaho
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- Siebert Foundation Stewardship Workshop Siebert Foundation Stewardship Workshop | Postponed | Wisconsin
- GSB’s Outdoor Ministry Development Conference – Find S’more Funding Find S'more Funding | September 16-17, 2020 | Virtual Conference
- Southeastern Synod Speaking Engagement "With glad and generous hearts: a look at stewardship of self, congregation and church." | October 18, 2020 | Southeastern Synod, ELCA
- Congregation Vitality Workshop Congregation Vitality Workshop for Congregation Councils | November 22-24, 2020 | Lutheridge Arden, NC
- Region 9 Stewardship Symposium Region 9 Stewardship Symposium | January 29, 2021 |
Mike brings to his clients experience as a parish pastor leading two capital appeals and serving as general co-chair of a capital appeal at the congregation where he currently worships as well as his professional experience in Marketing and Fundraising. Mike has led the most successful congregation based appeal for any Lutheran institution in the history of the North Carolina Synod. As a consultant, Mike leads congregational stewardship appeals, marketing audits, sales training, and strategic planning. Mike’s experience is in fundraising, marketing, quality service and loyalty.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
We can help.
Contact our team to learn more about the variety of ways we can help non-profits and congregations get to the next level. With a successful track record of over 40 years of fundraising and consulting, we have the tools, knowledge, and experience to help you and your organization succeed.