1445 16th St. Unit 708
Denver, CO 80202
Areas of expertise
Capital Campaigns, Annual Giving, Congregational Wtewardship Appeals, Strategic Planning, Board Development and Training, Volunteer Recruitment and Training, Development Audits
Recent Clients Served
- Saint Paul Area Synod, Minnesota
- Western North Dakota Synod
- Southwestern Minnesota Synod
- Community Pathways of Steele County, Minnesota
- Kuriakos Bible Camp, Alberta, Canada
- Luther Heights Bible Camp, Boise, Idaho
- Como Park Lutheran Church, St. Paul, Minnesota
- St. Andrew’s Lutheran Church, San Diego, California
- First Lutheran Church in Colorado Springs
- Our Saviour’s Lutheran Church in Fort Collins
- Trinity Lutheran Church in Fort Collins
- Trinity Lutheran Church in Boulder, Colorado
- Lutheran Church of Hope in Broomfield, Colorado
- Bethel Lutheran Church in Manassas, Virginia
With tailored strategies for each client, Paul helps nonprofit organizations and churches engage generous and enthusiastic donors with shared goals to change the world.
For three decades, Paul has championed generosity through philanthropy and volunteerism. His own experiences of leadership and fundraising in higher education, social advocacy, and international relief, and service as a volunteer firefighter provide a breadth of knowledge and expertise across the fundraising profession.
A consultant with GSB since 2009 and a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) since 2000, Paul works with clients and teaches workshops across the United States in fundraising for capital campaigns, annual funds, and major gift appeals, board and executive leadership, and strategic planning.
Paul lives in Denver, Colorado with his wife, Rebecca, a retired education administrator. Empty nesters of their two adult children, Connor and Kelly, Paul and Rebecca share their home with their two faithful hounds: Luther and Buddy.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
We can help.
Contact our team to learn more about the variety of ways we can help non-profits and congregations get to the next level. With a successful track record of over 40 years of fundraising and consulting, we have the tools, knowledge, and experience to help you and your organization succeed.