1045 Crabapple Drive
Loveland, CO 80538
Areas of expertise
Capital campaigns, annual giving, congregational campaigns, stewardship appeals, strategic planning, board development and training, volunteer recruitment and training, development audits
Recent Clients Served
- Saint Paul Area Synod, Minnesota
- Southwestern Washington Synod
- Community Pathways of Steel County, Minnesota
- St. Andrew Lutheran Church, Franklin, Tennessee
- Christus Victor Lutheran Church, Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- First Lutheran Church in Colorado Springs
- Our Saviour’s Lutheran Church in Fort Collins
- Trinity Lutheran Church in Fort Collins
- Trinity Lutheran Church in Boulder, Colorado
- Lutheran Church of Hope in Broomfield, Colorado
- Bethel Lutheran Church in Manassas, Virginia
With tailored strategies for each client, Paul helps nonprofit organizations and churches engage generous and enthusiastic donors with shared goals to change the world.
For almost three decades, Paul has championed generosity through philanthropy and volunteerism. His own experiences of leadership and fundraising in higher education, social advocacy, and international relief, and service as a volunteer firefighter provide a breadth of knowledge and expertise across the fundraising profession.
A consultant with GSB since 2009 and a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE), Paul works with clients and teaches workshops across the United States coaching organizations through best practices in executive leadership, strategic planning and fundraising for capital campaigns, annual funds, and major gift appeals.
Paul lives in Loveland, Colorado with his wife, Rebecca, an education administrator. Empty nesters of their two adult children, Connor and Kelly, Paul and Rebecca share their home with their two faithful hounds: Luther and Buddy.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
We can help.
Contact our team to learn more about the variety of ways we can help non-profits and congregations get to the next level. With a successful track record of over 40 years of fundraising and consulting, we have the tools, knowledge, and experience to help you and your organization succeed.